Re: No Rush on D

At least JaRon Rush can perform on defense in theory. The question is whether he
can beat out teacher's pets like Cheaney, Griffin and McCarty. It's hard to find
a roster spot for Rush, barring a major team shakeup. He needs to consistently
score and even dominate the Shaw league to have a chance. It seemed like the few
times he was healthy last year, he'd step right into the talented UCLA lineup and
be their leading performer.

Frankly I'm amazed Rush didn't elect to go back to UCLA for a year, knowing he
could drop out of the first and second rounds.

"Only fools Rush in" as Elvis used to say.

------