Re: Moiso's debut at a C at Healthpoint

"Nathan A." wrote:

> Question: Would you guys want to see Moiso play in the Olympics, or train in
> the US? I actually would like to see him play in Sydney. At least we would
> get to see him play against decent comp.

I definitely think 'Zo should start learning the headless chicken outbreak right
away, since it has taken guys like Mercer, McCarty and Walker four or five years and
they still haven't gotten it to work at the NBA level.

As for "Les Bleus", that team may not be as strong as imagined (if Abdul-Wahad
boycotts). I think you are talking about Frederick "Edel" Weis and a bunch of
generic players you've never heard of. It's true that three Frenchies have been
drafted in the NBA first round in three consecutive years, but France simply is not
a basketball power even by Western European standards. If France is not in the same
preliminary group as the Dream Team, it's doubtful that any of their games will be
televised (even in France).

FWIW, there was quite a soccer match last night between France and Italy in the Euro
championships Final. Wow!

***