Re: Celtics thoughts

I am not sure I agree with this as far as potential, as far as trade value
with the base year crap it is probably true. Pierce has shown he can play
the 2 & 3 spots. Walker hasn't really shown he can play the 3 or 4 spots
consistently. I do not recall a lot of games where AW has dominated in his
ballhhanding and passing. He is almost a Joe Smith type , not physical
enough for the 4 spot, not quick enough for the 3. Hopefully he can either
beef up to play the 4 or improve his slashing and ballhandling to play the
3.

Maybe he was trying to beef up waiting for the restaurant to open ?

Pierce is more aggressive to the hope one thing I would like to see AW get
better at.