No Subject

4) Austin Croshere. If he's coming to the Celtics, I would have to
think it would be for a starting role. Pitino will find a way to
play him and Walker together. One thing though: wasn't he pretty
bad in the playoffs, with the exception of the Lakers who don't
have a power forward? Still for the $2M exception he'd be a steal.
I don't see him leaving Indiana though.

In general, I believe that we're going to improve at least somewhat
by packaging a player with a future first-round pick for an upgrade.
It really sounds like Pitino is willing to take a big risk this
offseason because it's his last shot at redemption. So in addition
to the draftees, I'd expect to see at least three new faces: a
trade involving future picks (and maybe Moiso still), and both
exceptions. A sign-and-trade for Fortson would be nice but I don't
know how tough it would be under BYC.

So far our lineup looks like:

Big men: Potapenko, Battie - maybe Moiso
Forwards: Walker, Moiso, Griffin, Williams, McCarty
Guards: Pierce, Cheaney, Sesar?
        Anderson, Barros

I'm glad to see Battie's name mentioned regarding the summer league
team. It wouldn't surprise me to see McCarty on the injured list
for most of the next season. My guess is that Eric Williams gets
traded before next season. I don't see Barros playing much next
year either; somehow they are going to have to get a backup point
guard with size.

Alex