Re: Fortson for Childs?

Paul, I was hoping to get a little more, especially because Forston will
definitely come back to hurt us.  When you trade in your own conference,
be careful on helping the other team's needs.

What is your opinion of Chris Childs?  Can he be a solid contributor or
the 12th man on the team?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.