Re: Time to get rid of Pitino

Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com> said:
> This team may not be to our liking just yet, but I do believe it will jump
> over some of our competitors when we get a few more players to compliment
> the role of our starters.  Never did I believe we would make an impact with
> Battie, Cheaney, McCarty, Ellison, Overton.

I've been excited about Battie since the day they acquired him, and I'm
still excited about Battie's prospects.  The others are not starter
quality but no team can afford to pay for 10 people of starter
quality.  You have get the best group of players you can who are
willing to play fewer minutes and make less money than the starters.
Chaeney, McCarty and Overton fill this role quite adequately.  Overall
the team's talent is well balanced now.

Jon Mc