Re: Fortson on block

Alex, you're a voice of sanity. Again, I hope you're right, but the news
blurb made it sound more than what we would expect for everyday exploration
of trade scenarios - more like the Mercer situation, gone one way or
another.

I don't like the idea of shopping a player who fills huge needs on this
team (toughness, rebounding) but perhaps Pitino has decided that Pitinoball
is the way to go. Gatling turns my stomach.

Best wishes - Tom Murphy