From: W [mailto:titans@ihug.com.au]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 8:23 AM
To: Joshua Ozersky
Cc: celtics
Subject: Re: orlando deals

I want that Golden State pick if it gets to be #1 - I'd give Paul Pierce
up for it and take Kenyon Martin and keep both Fort and Toine.

Martin / Fort / AW would be the best frontline in modern (after the Big
Three) NBA history and with Pots, Battie, EW and Walter coming from the
bench, I'd be very satisfied with that.

We already have a defensive shooting guard in Adrian Griffin, we'd have
Calbert to back Griffin up, Kenny would still need a backup, how about
signing Bobby Jackson or Anthony Johnson...

But whoever said Kenyon Martin previously, I applaud your talent
evaluation - the man is just awesome. I watched a game and wow. I dont
need to see anymore to see why you were impressed.