fortson poll

I wouldn't say definitely.. I mean he does rebound alot in few
minutes. But he also fouls alot, and who says he'll get 20 rebounds
when he gets his minutes. Will he ever get alot of minutes??? And
rebounding is almost the only thing he does. Still, I just have this
weird feeling of he may be something after all.

I'll go for 3, but instead of only dumping guys, I'd like to see some
good players coming in as well. I love Strong. Remember him being
a Celt and challenging Shaq in our last play off performance and
some games late in that season vs. the magic?

So 3 it is.

Maurice