Re: More about Fortson Rumor

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Josh Farber wrote:

Gatling is a scorer off the bench, and at 6'10, he can hit the three and
still fill in at C and PF.  He's also a strong rebounder who looks like he
would be a good fit in place of Fortson. The only downside is he has been
moved a lot in the past few years.  I seem to remember he had some
problems in NJ last year. The other plus is his contract runs out in 01.

We had Derrick Strong who was a mediocre player on a mediocre bench.  He
will never be anything other than mediocre and I would hate to see us tied
up with his salary until '03

****dave

> Sorry if someone already posted this.
>
> What do you think about this?
>
> Could Gatling or Strong really help?  I know a draft pick would
> (especially if it was top 5).
>
> Is there supposed to be a strong draft this year by the way?

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY