woe

I can now foresee a 36-46 season--bummer!  While I think we will
revive to play good ball down the stretch, so what!  This team lacks
maturity.  They live too well.  They're too much like the rest of the
NBA and not enough like Antoine Walker and Rick Pitino.  That's my
feeling from afar, anyway.

We lack only a few players, however.  Maybe all we lack is the
maturing of two bench players or the infusion of two new ones.  I
guess we can soon (after the murderous road trip) begin scouting the
college ranks for a number 12 pick.  Woe is me.

Gene (sleet in Texas)