RE: Heat play-by-play guy

I disagree.  We still haven't seen the real Fortson.
Pitino said you wouldn't see him till february.  And
what he can do, very few players in this league can
do.  When he is himself again, you will see him get
plenty of minutes.  Antoine is versatile enough to
slide over for ten or fifteen minutes a game.  The
abuse he gets from quick forwards will be more than
made up for by what he will do to them on the other
end, and what Fortson will do for us at the 4 or 5.
Assuming Fortson plays anything like he did last year,
this trade is still highway robbery for us.  We're
better without Ron; Eric Williams is not a "cap
disaster" who "just can't play anymore," but an asset
on both offense and defense; and the pick could turn
out to be another Antoine Walker or Kobe Bryant for
all you know.

Issel's a moron.  Even if Tony doesn't pan out, he's
clearly no "el busto."  He's an inconsistent player
who has only shown flashes of what he can do.