games without Paul

This is awful timing, but even without Paul we have to

win at least one of the next two games.  We can't end
up back at four games under.  These games will
determine whether we are back or not.  It's amazing --
even Mike Szostak thinks we can make the playoffs,
based on the last few games.  I don't think the
Celtics players realize what kind of an opportunity
they squandered by giving away that game in Charlotte.
 They need to really attack Miami, and I think that
with Paul out, we need to start Walker and Fortson
together.  Nothing says your small forward has to play
on the perimeter.  Walker is perfectly capable of
covering Jamal Mashburn.  And even if we lose, we have
to come out tomorrow night and murder the magic.  We
have the tools.  Miami might be a tall order, but we
CANNOT LOSE BOTH THESE GAMES.  Everybody just has to
come to play.  And we can't get screwed by the
officials the way we did in Charlotte.  37-13?  That's
really obscene.