RE: Charlotte Game on Tape Delay

Hi Josh,

I taped that game and watched it the next nite at work, and I never noticed
a game recap thingy on the bottom of the screen that revealed the Celtics
score.  I am not saying that it wasn't shown, just that I never noticed it.
I don't often look there anyway, and it annoys me when the scrunch of the
screen and make the players look bloated!

LadyNada