Re: Charlotte Game on Tape Delay

kingpin@primenet.com (Michael J.King Sr.) wrote:

<< This game has been off the schedule since day one. NBC is airing games at
both 6:00 and 8:30 eastern so any games not airing on NBC are not able to air
live. Here in Arizona the Suns/Cavs game starts at 9:00 eastern but is not
airing until 11:00 eastern. The Wizards/Hawks game that starts at 7:30
eastern has no TV at all. The Bulls usually play every Sat night at 8:30
Eastern  but because of NBC's exclusivity is airing at 3:30 Eastern.

Do I agree with it?  No but as it usually doesn't interfere extensively with
my viewing the C's I just grin and bare it! >>

For those C's fans that want to listen to the game live on the internet and
have trouble with WEEI's feed, below are the addresses of WZON which should
work.
According to their program guide for today, WZON - AM 620 in Bangor, ME will
carry the game live.

http://www.zoneradio.com/wzon/

http://broadcastsports.com/bcs_players/wzon_am/wzon_player.html