Re: Pierce and Walker in the All Star picture

Pierce and Walker really do not deserve to be all-stars. Pierce I would
say maybe but he has missed too many games and nagging injuries to the
ankle have kept him from really breaking out.

Antoine hasn't played well until the past 5 or 6 games so he doesn't
deserve it. Once these guys play consistent and can avoid injuries, they
will be true all-stars. Kenny could also be a potential all-star. You got
to give it to the more deserving players.

IMO I agree you gotta have Darrell Armstrong and Sam Cassell on the East
Team. Armstrong is a little dynamo, one the the guys most valuable to his
team in all of the NBA. Pitino would worship him if he were a
Celtic. Cassell has also beens super for the Bucks.