Dana

I just looked at the box score and was surprised to see Kenny's
numbers.  He played better than that and just missed some tough layups.
He easily could have been 9-15 and deserved some fouls.  On the other
hand, I can think of noone on the team who looked worse than Dana.  He
wasn't even close on some wide open looks and missed a technical free
throw.  I saw him years ago with the 76ers and was impressed.  But, he
looked like someone we ought to cut tonight.

Pots did play a good game and showed some good strong moves to the
hoop.  But he made the mistake of shooting with no head fake into
Campbell once and ate that big time.  Walker did play like a dog, but he
should have gone to the line several times and did not get any love from
the refs.  He made some good passes and did not play a selfish game.  He
was held, pushed, hacked and hand checked, but got no calls.

Overton looked decent. If Dana plays like this all the time, I'd rather
see Overton in.  Barros did not deserve those stats and is a liability
on defense.  Really, I am shocked to see those numbers.  Maybe it looked
different on tv, but when you can watch the whole floor and not what the
camera shows you, it is a different game.  And he hurt us and did not
play that well.  Weird.

All in all, I was pleased with the effort and believe we are on the
right track.  Go Celtics.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net