We need a Kenyon Martin

Hey guys what do you think of that player on Cincinnati named Kenyon Martin?  He just had a super game (28pts, 13 rbs, 10 blks) and has been so consistent offensively and defensively with the Bearcats.

He would really help us a lot if  ever we get a chance to pick him.  But if we make it to the playoffs then, I guess not.

Check him out...I am sure you'd drool when you see this stud play (especially how he blocks every shot that comes his way)

Jaims