Re: Last night's game

There is a very fine line between winning and losing.  If Muggsy Bogues
makes a wide open 15 footer or we don't nail 90% of our Free Throws
against Washington, we're on a 2 game losing streak and some list members
would be callinf for Pitino's head and looking to trade Walker.
Similarly, if Fred Hoiberg hadn't had a career night or we had gotten any
shots to drop in the second half of the Milwaukee debacle, we'd have a
game and a half lead over the Raptors and everyone would be marveling at
our Playoff Team.  The truth is, we aren't as good as the last 2 games may
make us think we are, and we're not as bad as the losses to Chicago and
the Milwaukee collapse make us seem to some list members.  The 21st
century NBA may be all about parity, and there are no teams I really fear,
except Portland, San Antonio, and the Lakers.  I think we have a great
chance of beating any other team on any night.

I'm going to enjy the ride, and hope that the Celtics can become the best
team among equals.

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY