Re: C's Come Back Strong: Boston 94 - Toronto 90

Bill Cooper said:
> seemed to set the general pattern for the quarter, as the Celts either
> settled for a jumper (which they mostly missed), got blocked by
> Antonio Davis, or got to the line but missed the free throws.  They
> fell behind by as many as 15 points before Pierce finally hit a jumper
> with more than half the quarter gone to give the C's their first
> basket of the period.  Towards the end of the period, the Celts seemed

Overall, yet another great review, Bill!

One correction, though.  The Celts first basket of the 3rd quarter was
a Kenny Anderson layup on a fast break.  I think it was off a Pierce
steal and pass to Anderson at just the right moment.

I believe their second came on either a Pierce jumper, or when they got
4 offensive rebounds and finally converted on their 5th shot (a putback
underneath by Antoine).  Then Pierce hit a(nother?) jumper on the next
play.  Whether that was Pierce's second jumper of the quarter or his first,
I sensed that the 4-offensive rebound, 5-shot play really got the Celtics
back on track, and definitely got the crowd back into the game.

Jon Mc