Trois

Three in a row. 4 out of 5. I'm a market guy so I would say the Celts are
now a strong buy. At least in the short run. Cheaney and Pierce put the
last nails in the coffin.

Walker missed the first Celt triple by two assists. 12 boards big. Pots
matched him with 12 also.

Maybe these guys have turned the some.

Pitino besides asking the crowd not to throw anything on the floor because
of the excitement of the comeback, gave Pierce a big hug at the end.

After the 1st quarter the Raptors ran the Celts pretty hard and I figured
we would have nothing left in the 4th. Actually we had nothing left in the
3rd. But it's a 4 quarter game. This is the Celts best comeback of the
year.