Re: Game questions

At 05:32 PM 1/17/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Again great game, team heading in the right direction, yada yada.
>
>A couple notes/questions for those who might have been fortunate to see
this game or even to here some local media follow-up.

>What do we all think of Walter starting at the 2, is this true, or did the
box get him and Paul switched?  Hard to imagine him getting 36 minutes.

Walter did start, and contributed some speed and energy into the team.
7pts,4rb's, 4 assists, 2 steals, and was running throughout.

>With Walter likely being as active as he was out there, what was Cheaney
doing out there? His 21 minutes looked on paper pretty inactive from where
I sit.

I saw Cheaney standing around waiting for the ball and not receiving it,
maybe team has lost confidence in him.

>These minutes with Williams getting only getting 8 minutes.  Why has he
slid so far down, especially with AG hurt?

No impact on the team recent efforts.

>How is Kenny holding up?  Certainly he is playing to a level consistently
that all should probably hope for.  Am I wrong?

Amazingly he's doing ok, 31 minutes and 7 assists.

>Lastly, what is up with Tony's and Forts minutes.  Is TB fitting in or is
this becoming an issue?  Is Fort still playing mostly hurt?  Only 7 minutes
isn't enough for what we expect from him, is it?  Granted 4 boards in 7
minutes is not too bad.

I'm not impressed with Forts abilities, or contributions,  Tony has more
pure athletic ability, just has to start puttin it together.