Re: Last night they gave up the fight

In a message dated 01/14/2000 8:42:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tjoyce@mit.edu writes:

>  Like the team, I suffer from a lack of answers.
>
>  I love the Celtics, but I don't like what I am seeing lately.
Discouraged....

   Amen.  The recent BSG posting here really said it all:  on paper, this is
a far stronger team than the 36 win team from two years ago.  Before the
season, most of us looked straight at two people to lead the team forward:
Anderson and Walker.  The consensus seems to be that Anderson is doing his
job.  People are even praising his defense on occasion! Walker?  No better,
but not significantly worse.
   I don't think this is a 60 win team at this stage, but I DO think it is a
.500 team. But it isn't.  I'm afraid I am beginning to question our coach.
After the Clipper win, I was hoping for a win against the Tpups, but would
have been OK with a competitive loss.  Hah.  Oh well, maybe later.  Fortson
is looking good...