Tired.

Title: Tired.
A quote from NBA.com:

"When the Celtics pressed, we got a lot of easy shots and layups," Szczerbiak said. "They were dog-tired; their players were even saying that on the court, so we stayed on them."

When I played basketball, I would never tell an opponent that I'm tired, not even to teammates in a game. They must have been
extremely tired for saying that, right?

Okay, they did play 5 games in one week. That's probably a reason. But I'm scared now, the next game is at NJ, currently with the same record 15-20. And they have won 12 out of their last 15 games, and 9 out of 10 at home.

I wish the celts could turn slumps around like NJ and Minnesota.

The nets went 2-13 in the beginning and now 12-3.
The wolves went 0-8 and now 11-2.
The celt went 1-8 and ....

I know this isn't fair to compair, but still don't you just wish something real would happen?

Maurice.