Re: Last night's signs

Yes but the Celts have much more talent now and a super coach. Nothing to
brag about yet.

Yes the NBA is like the NFL, too much parity, but that's good for us
because if we draft right and trade for a player or two we'll leapfrog a
few lower end playoff teams. Needs: center and draft a point guard for the
future, for beginners.

As far as the Knicks and Heat, they've had excellent management.

cut>