Fortson and other ramblings

For those of you clamoring for Danny to get more minutes l have to say l want
the same thing BUT... He's not ready.  Danny is still a step slow and that's
why he gets the fouls -- not the new rules.  He didn't have this problem
before the surgery so he should get it back soon and his minutes will
increase dramatically.

On the plus side, l really hope our other big men can learn something from
him about up-fakes.  He looks like a master out there.  When I used to coach
soccer and I brought in a player with a particular skill it was only a matter
of time before several others learned that skill (I was blessed with a
talented squad).  Can the same thing happen on a pro level?  Why not?  I sure
hope it does.

Back to fouls:  We can blame Antoine's whining for him not getting calls but
why don't Paul and Kenny get the calls?  It really seems like there are two
sets of rules out there since we certainly get whistled at the defensive end.

Also, why is it that whenever we leave someone open they hit the shot from
downtown and it doesn't matter if it's star, scrub or ball boy for that
matter and yet when we are left alone outside we usually backrim it?  One or
two of these going in would go a long way towards winning some games.

I like Ike (NOT!):  For those of you suggesting a deal for Austin -- STOP!
There is a reason he's being moved regularly -- he sucks!  Since signing his
FA contract he hasn't done anything.

I stand with Bentz, Cecil, and the other optimists.  Better days are coming
(I just hope they come soon!).

George