Practice cancelled yesterday

Pitino cancelled practice yesterday because of the nagging injuries to
Pierce and Anderson, not to mention Griffin.
They watched film and lifted weights (you know where Vitally was yesterday).

I hope they win or at least contend to the end tonite. I am of the opinion
that effort (for me) can outweigh even a loss.
The Clippers are experiencing a little turmoil on their team and maybe we
can catch them on the road, tired, bitching at each
other.

Bobby Phills, rest in peace. It makes you appreciate your own life when you
see how quickly it can end. I really feel for Elden
Campbell and Paul Silas who were at the scene. That has to be a hard
picture to get out of your mind. I will also pray for his young
family.

Theresa