Re: Celtics "defense"

> I guess Fortson may well be a step slower than Silas, Oakley, Mailman or Brand
> (the types of players I'd like him to model himself after). I don't know,
> because I've never seen ANY of those guys actually sprint. Again, I'm not
> really convinced you need to. There's only 92 feet to cover.

The Mailman and Oakley aren't super fast athletes for their size and they dont
have to be. What gives them an advantage gives any athlete in sports such as
soccer, football, etc, etc. a distinct advantage is that they know *EXACTLY* where
they have to be and when. They also know which short cuts to take to get there the
quickest are as well.