Re: Thoughts on the disappointing Celtics

How bout letting Pots play more, 23 minutes per game and averaging 3 fouls,
and 9 points, 6 boards,something is wrong. We're having another sucky year
so let him develop. He had 16 points in 31 minutes, and 10 boards, and only
3 fouls against Sacro. Play him till he drops or fouls out. This is
Pitinoism, it is failing.