Re: Thoughts on the disappointing Celtics

I have nothing new to add to the Pitino discussion, which is why I've been
mercifully quiet for a while though. However, here's my nightmare scenario.
At some point, unless this team gets out of this funk and is able to gain a
little confidence by stringing a bunch of wins together, these players are
going to lose faith in Pitino. They're going to tune the guy out; lose
faith in his coaching abilities; he's going to make some big trades....and
it all begins again with, "These players need time to learn the system.
Learn how to play together."

Just my little ray of sunshine on a miserable winter day. If they lose to
the Clips....!

Paul M.