WANTED!!!!

Wanted!  A legitimate center!  We will continue to have nights like these
until Walker has some help in the low post.  We need another post player
that can score.  I use to think Walker was the problem, but after
watching  recent games, he is all we have has a low post player.

The past trades have been disastrous for the Celtics.  We have not gotten
any better.  Vitaly can not catch a cold in Alaska, naked in an ice cube!
 So, please do not expect him to rebound or catch a pass in scoring
postion.  Forston and Battie are showing no promise.  Where is Pervis?

I would rather have taken my chances with the 8th pick and Mercer for a
Center.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!