Re: Supporting cast

In a message dated 01/08/2000 2:52:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, awang@mit.edu
writes:

> Does he deserve this kind
>  of immature mocking?
   I agree.  Maybe he isn't the answer to the team's problems, and maybe he
would be better off elsewhere, but he has consistently busted his ass, even
during the Dark Years.  Sometimes this list takes on a very mean-spirited
edge.  Non-Celtics are demeaned, as are poorly-performing Celtics.  In this
age of trash-talking and demands for "respect," we fans should be quick to
give credit where credit is due.  If someone isn't playing up to his
potential, say so, but don't accuse him of being a slug or lazy or stupid or
whatever.