Re: Supporting cast

> > > After we get rid of Dana, who is the backup PG?
> >
> > Cecil
>
> I'll put my hand up. I can shoot bricks. I can turn the ball over
> consistently. I cannot pass it to an open player.
>
> Oh, Ricky please pick me. I am Mr Dana Barros Junior!!

Barros is shooting over 50% on his 2 pointers and a respectable
36% on 3 pointers. He's averaging less than one turnover per game,
with a better than 2:1 assist:turnover. He's been one of the hardest
working Celtics over the past few years and is respected enough by
his peers that he was voted co-captain. Does he deserve this kind
of immature mocking?

Alex