5 minute games

How many games have we lost because we couldn't close in the last 5
minutes?  The NBA is known as the 5 minute game. The last 5 minutes usually
tells the tale of most of the games, especially ours. We made it look close
but in reality we lost it in the last 5 minutes, tired, injured or or not,
the Knicks shut us down. A real center and a backup point could change all
that.