Re: Bad News

What's it going to take to convince Pitino and Wallace
that we need a real backup point guard? This was bound
to happen sooner or later, as we said just yesterday.
Also, while I think that the knicks defense just
basically exhausted the Celtics, I was unhappy with
Paul Pierce's "get me the ball more" comments.  At the
same time, why didn't they get him the ball more?  Why
couldn't they get the spacing they needed to allow
Walker to post up?  I guess it's just good defense.
blah blah blah.  Time for a day off maybe.