Tiny followup

My co-worker gave me a personally autographed picture of Nate "Tiny"
Archibald today. It's an action shot of him dribbling upcourt and the ball
is literally on the floor and Tiny's head is up....high socks and short
shorts!

Did anyone know that Cousy originally drafted Archibald to Cincinnati
Royals in 1970 taking a "chance" on him? Tiny went on to lead the league in
points and assists (34 and 11.4) in 1972 and is the only player to do that
in the same season.

Beat the Knicks!

Theresa