Re: The Dell'Apa Article

To me the most heartening thing is that it turns out
that Twon was carrying ankle and thigh injuries
earlier in the season.  I don't know why athletes keep
these things a secret.  Is it better that we should
think that they are bad than that they have a bum
ankle?  Sheesh.  Twon looks so much better now.  How
do you think Paul looked?  He was so money in the
Denver game.  He's going to have his hands full with
Houston, though.  That guy gets my all-star vote for
Eastern conference pure shooting guard right now.
Paul's better, but Houston has really come into his
maturity.

=== message truncated ===