From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Josh Ozersky
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2000 12:15 PM
To: Cecil Wright; Georgek27@aol.com; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Finally Some Coaching

It's not that West wasn't great; but Jordan at that
position is an open and shut case, as everybody knows.
 Jordan was six inches taller, forty pounds stronger,
and three times as fast.  West couldn't have covered
him without a net, and Jordan would have made West's
life miserable when West had the ball.