Re: Cs lose by 8

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Kevin wrote:

> 352nd consecutive game. ... Rodman received an
> ovation from the Boston crowd after diving
> head-first for a loose ball midway through the
> second quarter.

They probably had a flashback to the days when the Celtics had players
who would do the same thing.  Funny thing about that play, Mike Gorman was
impressed by it, saying there weren't half a dozen players in the NBA
who would try and make that play, while Tommy went on and on about how it
was just for show.  "Smithers" actually stood up to his boss on this one
and said, "Sorry Tommy, I've got to disagree.  That's a heck of a play."

With Rodman, who knows?  Sure could use some hustle and intensity on the
C's, though.

Dan