McCarty

McCarty isn't the only reason - they just stopped doing all the wonderful things they were doing in the first half.  Great defense, running, double-teaming, etc.  They just let down when they had the big lead and they're not good enough to do that - even good teams do it and end up either having to really play tough to keep the lead or end up losing just like these guys did tonight.  As far as I'm concerned, the only good feeling I had after it was over is that Griffin looked like he's back in form.  What he does for the team doesn't show up in the stats.
Dorine