Re: the good news...

Loren Woods, Brendan Haywood, Troy Murphy, Jermoe Moiso, and Stromile
Swift are all underclassmen and including them in this draft is
premature. Of all of them, I only think that Moiso and maybe Swift will
come out. Plus I only like Murphy and Swift at the next level. Moiso is
rail thin and often times is invisible on the court. Woods is also rail
thin and soft, and Haywood has little skill besides turning and
dunking. He is big and powerful, but has little skills as far as post
moves and foot work.

My opinion, but I don't think this year's big men are very strong. I do
like Martin and Thomas though. Pryzbilla has declared but he has a long
way to go before he will be a good NBA center, although the shotblocking
is already there.