Didja see?

Peter May says:

>Don't be surprised if the
                        Celtics make a move for Anderson, who could fit
in well and played for Pitino at Kentucky. They
                        only have the middle-class exception to offer,
but Anderson may have to settle for that ...

I'd be up for that. Needed bench scoring, knows "THE SYSTEM," and is a
pretty good defender, isn't he? I wonder though if he's right DA will
only cop the exception. May seems to feel free agency as we know it is
dead w/ the new CBA.