Laker Game

unfortunately the Lakers showed us how good the Celtics really are. They just toyed with us beating us badly with the second string squad getting a lot of playing time.  They must have had about 10 length of the court passes for easy dunks & layups while the Celtic players had their heads up their ass. At one point Pitino yanked Paul Pierce for letting Kobe alone for breakaways. Just a poor all around outing.

Battie is miserable, Griffin is lost, Walker loses the ball and whines too much while the other team goes down the court for easy mismatches. We need a perimeter scoring 2/3 and a big center big time. Derek Anderson would be great, and at least Ike Austin would give us a big body against the likes of Shaq who was just tossing Battie around making him look like Rebecca Lobo.

I hope we don't sign Fortson another player who has not really proven anything to a big long contract. yes he can board, but with Walker playing the 4 spot he can't play the 5 against the likes of Shaq, Sabonis, Duncan, Mourning, etc.  I would take Fortson for John Wallace who is a better scorer at the 3 and if we can get Derek Anderson ( I would move Kenny and Fortson or Battie  for Derek Anderson, Troy Hudson & Nesby or Skinner or Mo Taylor) at least we could add some other scorers.