Imagine

Imagine trying to build a bench before the starting 5. We're far from solid
at starters, we need a center desperately. That's why Fortson will go, I've
seen starters, and he's no starter. A center would help solidify our
defense. We are heavy with players that can't run, and the one's that do,
don't know where the hell their going. This team is looking more and more
like the old slow days of Bird, but with out the same talent. Notice the
physical ability of the 10 teams ahead of us in the East.