OUCH!

"That was an unusual NBA game with 35 assists on our 41 baskets," Jackson
said. "We had a lot of offensive opportunities. We had kind of a layup line
going out there."

"They were kind to us," Boston coach Rick Pitino said. "It could have been a
lot worse. Certain substitution patterns helped keep it respectable.

http://www.espn.go.com/nba/2000/20000225/recap/boslal.html

Respectable? Jackson doesn't seem to have too much respect for our
"defensive scheme" in the above quote.

I went to bed after watching the "chicken fajita special" Rick dished up for
Shaq and the Lakers in the 2nd quarter - the "dynamic duo" of "BatBoy" and
"ThanksRick" just wasn't doing it for me.

I take it they weren't the substitutions Rick was gushing about.

-TomM