Random thoughts on Fortson

Now that Fortson is here for the rest of the year, I look for him to be
a force down the stretch. In fact, I'd like to see him start & have
Toine move to the 3. If that doesn't happen, I think he'll greatly help
the 2nd team be more productive, especially when Cheaney gets
back. Hopefully he'll begin to get more minutes. Tonight would be a
good time to do so, as we need to counter Shaq's rebounding.

BTW, its just a feeling, but we'll beat the Lakers tonight and have a
successful road trip at 3-3.

Peace, Celtics fans.

-David