A dream I had

I just woke up from a dream.  I was watching a Celtics game.  At the end
there was a shot by the other team.  Antoine came out of the pack with the
rebound to save the game.  Then, very late, an official's arm went up.  He
was calling a foul on the C's.  Mike Gorman (not Tommy, oddly enough) was
shouting, "that's a TERRIBLE CALL".  On the replay, Potapenko was clearly
shown sprinting off the bench in his warm-ups to box somebody out.  That's
when I woke up.

What do you think it all means, Doctor?  Do the rest of you have dreams like
that?

Jim