Laughing But Not Lying

Apparently Pitino told the truth and did not make any foolish
jive ass moves. I guess there's a first for everything in life.
Ray

PS: Hopefully Fortson can now be re-signed or won't feel so
estranged as to not accept a sign and trade. My advice to Little
Pricky would be to lock Toni Battie in the weight room until
next season and ride that Fortson pony for all that its worth.
Also don't drink the coffee if there's a fish in the percolator...