From: "Ozersky, Joshua A" <OzerskyJA@corning.com>
To: "'celtics@igtc.com'" <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: February 24, 2000 3:33:09 PM GMT
Subject: Can we get Derek Andersen?

DA ripped the clippers a new a-hole yesterday, and made
it abundantly clear that he won't resign.  Pitino loves this
guy, and for good reason.  The guy would be a perfect
sixth man for us.    PP keeps his dominance at 2, and
DA gives us the much needed scoring we need off the bench.
I wonder what the Clips would take for a deal like this to happen?
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division
Corning Incorporated.