RE: Can we get Derek Andersen?

I don't think we can pay Taylor, so he's out.  I wouldn't trade a rebounder
like Danny for a very good 2 guard -- not when we have an all-star two
guard already.  (I think PP is better used there; at three his size is wasted.)
As for DA, after playing for the Clippers, don't you think he would love to be
reunited with coach P?  He said yesterday that his Kentucky team could beat
the Clips.  Maybe we could ship them Danny for Derek plus Ty Nesby, or
better yet Keith Closs.  Closs is a definite shot blocker, but they like him too
much to move him.  Still they have some talent.

Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division
Corning Incorporated.